Monday, January 15, 2018

Lorre-Anne DT - Silhouette samples for Hochanda

Hi bloggers, for my blog post this week I'm sharing the samples I made for Bevs recent Bee Crafty shows on Hochanda...how stunning are these new stamps!!! I absolutely love them, and had such fun making my cards.

Materials


I created my background using Spiced Marmalade & Frayed Burlap Distress Oxides, then simply stamped the tree and animals using Versafine ink.  I finished by adding some shadow under the animals feet, and a sentiment.


I made my background by adding some Salty Ocean & Chipped Sapphire Distress inks to an acrylic block, I then spritzed this with water and placed it on to the centre of a square of white card.  I left this in place for a few mins then removed the block and dried using my heat tool.  I stamped the tree using Versafine ink, and finished by adding some ribbon, and a stamped sentiment.


This was such a simple card to make... I blended some Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide through the circle template, stamped the tree using Versafine then simply matted and layered up.  Using black card as my mat layers really makes the image pop!


I stamped the elephant over a square of white card using Hickory Smoke Distress Ink, then matted this on to some rainbow mirri card.  I finished by adding a stamped sentiment.


I created this background by first blending Salty Ocean, Mustard Seed & Picked Raspberry Distress Inks over a piece of white card.  Once I'd done this I then blended Black Soot Distress Inks over the top of the entire card, darker at the edges and over some places, and leaving other places lighter to give a look of the Northern Lights.  I finished by stamping the tree using Versafine, and adding my sentiment.


I created the background by blending some Salty Ocean & Peacock Feathers Distress Oxides over a square of white card.  I then took the Drops Dinkable and used a baby wipe to randomly blot over the card.  I stamped the birds using Salty Ocean Oxide, then stamped the pylons using Versafine ink. I finished by adding my sentiment, then matting on to black card.


I created the background by stamping the branches of the tree using Frayed Burlap Distress Oxide, then blending some Frayed Burlap around the edges.  I next stamped the sentiment in the centre of a die cut circle, then stamped the birds in Cracked Pistachio & Faded Jeans, again blending some Frayed Burlap around the edges.  

That's it for today peeps, I'll be back soon with another project to share with you.  

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

These are gorgeous samples Lorre-Anne ❤❤ Really love those backgrounds as well as the stamps.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...