Thursday, January 04, 2018

Karen DT- Decision to Try. ...

Good morning crafters xx

As its Thursday, it's my turn over on the
Bee Crafty blog, and first of all, may I take this opportunity to wish all our crafty "bees" a very Happy New Year. I hope 2018 brings you health and happiness. ..and lots of crafty fun 😊😊

For today's' post I've used the very beautiful
Style Wire Frames and Borders

I've also used:
Decision to Try WORDage stamp set
Inkable : heart easy frame 
Dinkable : Hearts,  Splatter
DO: Fossilized Amber
DI: Squeezed Lemonade
Versafine : Vintage Sepia




  • Blend the inks using the heart easy frame Inkable 
  • Stamp the heart Style Wire Frames in the Vintage Sepia versafine 
  • Add the sentiment stamp, in the centre of the heart
  • Stamp the Style Wire Borders around the edge, to frame your stamped image
  • Matt onto coloured card then on to your card blank
Many thanks for popping by today and once again, a very Happy 2018 to you all 😍

I'll be back next Thursday with another Bee Crafty post for you




Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...