Wednesday, November 01, 2017

Marleen DT - Hochanda Samples

Hello Crafters

Today I want to share my samples for the resent BeeCrafty show on Hochanda. Sam did 2 fab shows with the music collection.
Sadly due to storm Ophila, post in Ireland was delayed and by the time my stamps landed, my samples was due to be returned.
Never the less I just had to play and I made a stack of cards.

You can find the stamps in the STORE HERE

 Distress ink, black stamping, white ink through stencil and white gel pen.

 Piano stamp heat set with embossing powder, partial stamping of my greeting, Treble cleft stamped and fuzzy cut. Everthing smothered in distress ink.

 
Lustre Luxe on MDF tags, more Lustre Luxe through stencil. Staming with Archival.

Distress ink with water splashes. Black stamping.
 
 Just a lot of making and stamping. Microphone stamped and fuzzy cut as is sentiment.

More Distress ink and just stamping on top.

Stamping with Distress Oxide

This one is strips of paper coloured with Lustre Luxe and then assembled and stamped with Archival ink. I also used Lustre Luxe through the star stencil.

I loved making these. I am (was) trained in music and singing so anything with a music theme is very close to my heart. Each stamp is so amazing and although they all fit so perfect together, each can easily stand alone or work with whatever stash you have.

And that is it for today. Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...