Thursday, August 24, 2017

Karen DT- Birds on a Wire and Wildflower 2

Hello everyone x

It's me back with my weekly DT blog for
Bee Crafty over on their blog
Buzzy Goings On At Bee Crafty Blog


Today I'm sharing a card I made using the following stamps
Birds On A Wire 
BEAUtanicals Wildflower 2
Friendship

Also used :
Distress Oxides   : Picked Raspberry
Distress Inks  : Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade, Cracked Pistachio, Wilted Violet
Black onyx versafine ink




  •  I cut a panel of pink card and a slightly smaller panel of white card, that would mat vertically down the side of my 8x8 card blank 
  • Using masking tape I masked of a smaller panel on the white card
  • I inked up an acrylic block with the 4 distress inks and spritzed with water then I stamped over the masked panel
  • Keeping the masking tape on, I stamped the Birds On A Wire in black onyx versafine ink 
  • I removed the tape and stamped the Friendship part of the stamp across the bottom.  I adhered this to the pink card panel
  • Using this panel as I guide I stamped the flowers onto the card blank, in the Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide and the Black onyx versafine ink,  so they looked like they were tucked under the panel, which I then adhered to the card blank with wet glue
  • The remainder of the Friendship stamp was stamped in black onyx versafine ink onto a piece of card, cut down and matted onto some of the pink card 
  • This was adhered with foam pads to complete this sample 
I hope you like this week's sample showcasing these beautiful products. 

Thankyou for stopping by 
Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...