Friday, August 25, 2017

Emily DT - Pocketwatch

Hi everyone, it's been a few weeks since Sam was on Hochanda with the fabulous 'Time' stamps and so I thought I'd get these stamps out again this week. I have created this card...


I stamped the pocket watch on a square of white card and covered it using a mask sheet cut out.
I stamped the two sizes of cogs in shades of green Distress Ink all around the watch. I overlapped the cogs slightly, but not enough that they lose definition.


I love using the mask sheets as when you peel the mask off you get the big 'reveal'. I finished the card by stamping Time Flies in the middle of the watch (and yes, I have chopped my stamp up!).


I love this card. If you have read earlier blogs of mine you will know I don't often use green but I always love the finished result.

See you next week!

Emily x

1 comment:

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and fabulous stamp
Carol x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...