Friday, July 14, 2017

Emily DT - Birds on a Wire (again!)

Hi everyone, I have had another play with my Birds on a Wire stamp this week and have made twos cards the same in different colours.

I was playing around with distress inks and water and ended up making a beautiful background. To me it looked like a colourful sky and so I ended up stamping the birds over the top. I finished it with one of the new Everyday sentiments.

I loved the card so much I tried it in a different colour and was very happy with how it turned out.

Here are the cards I made...

I did a blue and purple one first...


Then I tried it in orange and yellow...


The background is done by mixing distress inks and water and randomly applying them to the card with a paintbrush. I blended the colours a bit with extra water.

I absolutely love these cards and will be trying them in other colours.

I hope you like them too!

Don't forget to watch Bev on Hochanda later today

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...