Monday, June 05, 2017

Lorre-Anne DT - Distress Oxide Life

Hi crafters, I'm back with my Monday blog post for Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty showing my latest Bee Crafty DT project.  I've been playing with my Distress Oxides, and I decided this week to remake a card I had previously made using Distress Inks... with a few small changes.  The older card can be found in my blog archives around May 2016.


What you need to make this card -
What to do -
  • Cut a 6.5" x 6.5" square of brown card, and a square of white slightly smaller than this.
  • Take the white card, and using a blending tool, blend the Distress Oxides on it.  Flick water droplets on this, and dry.
  • Ink some Vintage Photo around the edges of the circle template to give the impression of a bubble.
  • Stamp the sentiment in the centre of the 'bubble' using Versafine ink.
  • Mat this to the brown card, and glue both to the card blank.
That's it for this week bloggers, I'll be back next week with another project for you.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...