Friday, June 23, 2017

Emily DT - Spread Your Wings

Hi everyone, I hope you've all been making the most of the gorgeous weather we have had this week!

I have made a card this week which features some of the stamps which have appeared on Hochanda recently.

Here is the card I have made...


I started by cutting a square of white card and colouring it with Twisted Citron distress ink.
I stamped over this with the crackle stamp using Crushed Olive distress ink. I stamped it in two halves making sure the join was where the white strip was going to cover.



I cut the white strip of card to size and mounted it on black. I stamped on the sentiment in black ink and stuck it onto my card topper.


I finished it off with a gorgeous butterfly. I cheated a bit and used the printed acetate which comes with the stamps. I cut round the butterfly and mounted it using cosmic shimmer glue. I only glued the middle and raised the wings off the page slightly.


Everyone has their favourite colours and I don't tend to use green very often but I love how this card turned out.

See you next week!

Emily x


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it !!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...