Thursday, May 18, 2017

Lorre-Anne DT - Art Journal pages

Hi bloggers, this will be my final Thursday DT post for Bee Crafty as I'm moving to a Monday slot from next week!  Sam is on Hochanda today at 11 am and 3 pm showing some fab new products and doing some amazing demos - and I got to try journalling for the very first time to provide some samples for the show!!!  I decided to fit my blog around this today, and want to share some of the pages I made.

This is my front cover - products used Dylusions paints (Bubblegum PinkTangerine DreamLemon Zest), Onyx Black Versafine Ink, White gel pen, MDF Clock Ghetto Rat XL stamp


Products used - Dylusions paint (Calypso Teal), Onyx Black Versafine ink, Retro Dash & Dots stampGhetto Blaster stampclear embossing powder


Products used - Dylusions paints (Lemon Zest & Calypso Teal), Onyx Black Versafine Ink, White gel pen, Journey stampInkables Dinkables regular dots


Products used - Distress Oxides (Broken China & Faded Jeans), Black Marble Dylusions paint, Onyx Black Versafine Ink, gold gilding wax, Ghetto Rat XL stampA6 Inkables template - photo opportunity




Products used on black journal page - Broken China Distress Oxide, White gel pen, A5 Inkables template - Act of kindnessRetro Dash & Dots stamp


Products used on black journal page - Dylusions paints (Tangerine DreamBlack Marble & Lemon Zest), Onyx Black Versafine Ink, White gel pen, Retro Dash & Dots stampInkables Dinkables circle latticeGhetto Blaster stamp, cogs, gold gilding wax, clear embossing powder


Products used - Dylusions paints (Bubblegum PinkLemon ZestCalypso TealBlack Marble), Onyx Black Versafine Ink, White gel pen, Retro Dash & Dots stampA5 Inkables template - Act of kindness



Back Cover products used - Crushed Grape Dylusions paint, Texture paste, Gold gilding wax, MDF clock face, cogs, Journey stampInkables Dinkables circle lattice

So that was my first venture in to art journalling, and it was fun... think I still need a wee bit of practice but it was really enjoyable and good to try something different.  I hope you liked seeing my sample pages, and remember to tune in to Hochanda at 11 am and 3 pm to see the fabulous Sam showing all the Bee Crafty goodies and doing some amazing demos.

I'll be back on Monday with another Bee Crafty project to share with you all.  Until then, Happy Crafting!

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

Oooh, me like these very muchly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...