Friday, May 19, 2017

Emily DT - Poppy Border

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all having a nice week. This week I have made a beautifully simple card, which takes no time at all to make.
Here it is...


I started by cutting a square of card the size I wanted. I inked my poppy border stamp using Distress Inks. I used my mini inks which meant I could use it like a pen to colour the parts I wanted each colour. You could also do this using Distress pens or something similar. I spritzed it with water to make sure the ink was wet and stamped it down one side of my card.


I stamped a sentiment in the top left corner and finished it by mounting it onto black card.


This card took literally a few minutes to make and I think it is so effective. I love how it turned out and I hope you do too! 

See you next week

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...