Friday, May 12, 2017

Emily DT - Glitter Stars

Hi everyone, this week has gotten away from me and I'm a bit late posting this week so apologies for that! The card I have made this week could be used for lots of occasions, and would work as a birthday card for a child if you changed the sentiment.

Here is the card I have made...


I started by colouring some linen card with Distress Inks. I used Twisted Citron and Squeezed Lemonade. I then used the inner part of the large star Inkable to make a star in the middle. I went round this star with Cosmic Shimmer glue.


I then used the small star d'inkable to randomly add some stars in Distress Ink and glitter paint.


I stamped the Decision To Try sentiment onto some spare white card and cut the words out. I stuck them on using foam pads and mounted the whole thing onto silver glitter card.

I hope you like how it turned out, it is a bit different from my usual offerings!

See you next week :)

Emily x

1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

Different is good, sometimes we need to go outside our comfort zone ☺ Fab card ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...