Saturday, March 25, 2017

Spring is here.......

Hi folks, Barbara back again with my regular weekend post using Bee Crafty stamps & products.
Because it's Spring, (or supposed to be) I've done butterflies....again! (I saw some in my garden last week) And, not only one card for you this weekend but TWO......how good am I? LOL
Anyway, both cards were made using the same design and stamp, but because I've used different colours, they look totally different!
Black embossing powder and 'watercoloured' with Adirondack inks. I've covered each butterfly with Glossy Accents to make them shine, and added a few sequins.
The cardstock is white 'hemp' which I love because of the texture.
This card has the butterflies embossed in gold, then mounted onto gold mirri-card. Again, it has been 'watercoloured with inks.
So, two totally different colour schemes, which do you like best??
Back soon with more cards using brand new Bee Crafty stamps...yeah!
Barbara x




1 comment:

CraftyJan said...

Oh wow?! I love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...