Friday, March 24, 2017

Emily DT - Life Is Good

Hi everyone, I've had a bit of time this week to play with some new stamps, one of which is the beautiful 'life is good' sentiment. As soon as I got it I wanted to use it so I made this card...


I started by cutting a square of white card and masking off a strip to colour. I coloured it using inking brushes and Distress Inks. I then stamped over using the Beautanicals leaf set in the same colours.


I stamped the sentiment in the bottom corner in black memento ink and also added some leaves in black.


I then mounted it on black and onto my card blank.

I'm really pleased with how it turned out because green isn't a colour I use very often.

I hope you like it too!

Emily x

2 comments:

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Beautiful card x

CraftyJan said...

Fabulously simple, love it Emily x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...