Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Kerrie DT - More Love - Fashionette Judith

Hiya and Welcome to my Post for Bee Crafty Stamps

Our Bev is over on Hochanda again on Friday showing lots of inspiration with the Fashionette's  Stamp Collection

The Design Team have been working on Samples for the show using the Gorgeous Fashionette's and today I am sharing with you one of my makes for the shows

I chose 'Judith' for this cute 7x7 card


Bee Crafty products used:

Fashionette's Judith stamp
Star Flower Bouquet stamp
Beautanicals Branches stamp set
Do More of What You Love Wordage stamp
6" Easy Frame Circle Inkables template


First I trimmed a piece of pearl cards Tockenham to a few mm smaller than a 7x7 card blank and matted onto brown textured card that I had distressed the edges of using a nail file. I inked through the 6x6 inch Circle Inkables Template using distress inks

I stamped Judith using London Fog memento ink as it's a lovely pale ink that when coloured with markers fades to faint lines. I coloured her using copic markers. I then fussy cut her and fixed to the card front offset from the centre of the inked circle.

I the  stamped the 'do more of what you love' wordage sentiment stamp into the inked circle using black archival ink.

I stamped the large branch from the 'branches' stamp set repeatedly onto scrap card stock and fussy cut them and attached to he card front at the edge of the inked circle using hot glue.

I stamped the Star Flowers from the star flower bouquets stamp repeatedly onto scrap card and coloured using copic markers. I then fussy cut them out shaped them with an embossing ball tool and layered up over the branches using hot glue. I stuck gems in the centres

Thank you so much for visiting today.... please come back soon to see more gorgeous makes from the Bee Craft Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...