Friday, February 03, 2017

Emily DT - Brusho Frames

Hi everyone, I hope you're all having a great week! It's my 30th birthday tomorrow so I'm bringing a very quick and easy card this week. 

I used a piece of Brusho card from my stash to create my card, and here is it...


I started by trimming my Brusho card into squares, then stamped the Teasels and Ground Elder onto them using Memento ink.I chose a colour which complemented the Brusho colours in the background.


Each one was mounted onto black card and then stuck onto a card blank. Two of them are stuck directly on the card and two are using foam tape.


I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card blank using the same colour Memento ink.


It didn't take more than about 10 minutes to complete and I like how it turned out. I chose a sentiment to fit the space I had available but any could be used really. You could also use other colours and different stamps in the squares.

See you all next week!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...