Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Marleen DT - The last few christmas cards..

Hey bloggers..

Once again wednesday and my turn for some inspiration for 

Did you see my post last week?? I made some backgrounds with some of the christmas stamps and some paints. Great fun. (Find the post HERE).
Well for today I made some more cards with these backgrounds.


Stamps I used for these projects:
You can find them in the BeeCrafty STORE.
These 2 cards are A5 and made with the backgrounds I made for last week
(link for last weeks post, above).
I matted and layered my cards blank with black and my backgrounds sheets from last week. I then stamped with versamark and heat set with black embossing powder.

The "Xmas" on the top card is a die from my stash (sorry I dont know from what company)
I diecut it from my gelli plate sheet and also from cheap white card stock 3 times and glued them all together before adding it onto of a black card stock panel.

The "seasons greetings"is indeed a BeeCrafty stamp. Stamped with versamrk and heat set with black embossing powder on a panel of my background paper.
 And that is it from me for today. Thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
Dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...