Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Dream

Morning. I hope you are all well. I am sure everyone is frantically getting ready for Christmas. Bev will be back on Hochanda tomorrow with some more wonderful stamps, so make sure you tune in at 11 am, 3 pm and 6 pm. Today I am sharing a card I made for the Bee Crafty show on Hochanda, using the Dream stamp. I wanted a very simple card and decided on Black and white, although any colour would look great or even multi coloured. It would be a nice idea to maybe stick with black and then pick out a specific word with a bright colour.

Stupidly, I forgot to take photos as I was making up the design. It's such a simple card so it will be easy to explain step by step.

I started off with my white 8'' square card blank and stamped separate letters from the 'Dream' stamp all across the card, using black Archival ink. Be careful to clean after each letter to avoid any unwanted marks on your card.

On another piece of white card, I stamped the main word 'Dream' and then positioned my 'Any Road' sentiment beneath. Finally using one of the 'Style Wire' border stamps, I created a box for it.

I then backed it onto black card giving a strong edge to separate it from the background. Then I attached it to my base card using foam tape.

A very strong look, but very clean and simple at the same time.

Thank you for taking a look today, I hope you like the finished card. I will be sharing some launch designs tomorrow on my blog, so I hope you will take a look and please dont miss the shows. Take care and Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...