Tuesday, November 01, 2016

Making Memories

Today I am sharing a project that I made with the papers that Bev launched on Hochanda on October 17th. The shows will still be available on their website Via  the 'Rewind' facility. The papers are wonderful, I thought the piece I am making today would be super for the wedding scrapbook page I have made, but there are so many other ways you could use it.

This is the sheet I decided to use for the project, it's such a beautiful design.

I was also using the feather stamps from the show as well, I stamped some of them around, mostly second generation. To position the ones in the centre I took the photograph I was using and I would use a craft knife later so I could use them as photo corners. 

Around the edges, Particularly the left hand side I used part of the ledger stamp to deepen the colour and add some extra depth.

Next I took a selection of alcohol markers and added some colour to the lady and the flowers.

Then taking the photo, I added some feathers to tie the whole thing together.

I used Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet Distress ink to blend the edges. Then using my craft knife I cut a little way along the feathers, just enough for the corners of the photo to slip underneath and added the photo.

Next I added the sentiment I had chosen with Archival black ink.

To create the background, I stamped the feathers around the page and blended with Victorian Velvet and tattered Rose Distress Inks.

I backed my page with mat black card, I ran around the edge of this with a gold Krylon Pen to add the gold detail.

To finish, I layered it onto my background using Cosmic Shimmer Glue.

Thank you for looking today, I hope you have enjoyed what I shared and that you will pop by again soon. Take care and Happy Crafting.xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...