Friday, November 18, 2016

Emily DT - Cold Outside

Hi everyone. I've been making some Christmas cards this week and I thought I'd share one design with you. I particularly like it as it doesn't feature traditional Christmas colours.

Here is the card I have made...


I started by cutting a plain white square and colouring it using Distress Inks. I used Twisted Citron in the middle and Mermaid Lagoon around the edge.

I used the Snowflake border from the Snowflake Flurry set around the edge in the same blue ink. I then added some of the small individual snowflakes from the same set, also in the same blue and also some in the green.


I stamped the Baby It's Cold Outside sentiment in the middle and accented it with some white dots.


I mounted it onto white card and then straight onto my card blank using foam tape.

I hope you like how it turned out.

Don't forget to watch Bev on Hochanda tomorrow with some fabulous stamps and MDF.

See you next week

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...