Monday, November 21, 2016

Dreams and Things - MDF Tag

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty Stamps

We hope you all watched and enjoyed Our Bev's Brilliantly Inspiring demos on the Saturday Show's on Hochanda wowser they were amazing

Today I would like to share another one of my Sample that were on the shows... This was one of my favourite makes using the new MDF tags and the gorgeous stamp sets

Bee Crafty Products used:

MDF large tag
Backdrops; Textures stamp Set
Wordage; Dream, Beautiful Things

I painted the tag first with white gesso and then with a translucent lime green paint. Once dry I used purple and pink paints to stamp the Textures over the tag. I stamped the words using black archival ink. For the bubbles I used various pen lids dipped into white and black paints.

Thank you so much for visiting today... come back soon for more amazing creations from the Vee Crafty Design Team

Kraft Hugs xx
KERRIE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...