Monday, October 31, 2016

Kerrie DT - All Hallow's Tag - Spookylicious

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! 
 and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

I love Halloween so much and will be spending the evening with my two youngest children and my Hubby making Jack-o-Lantern's and watching Hocus Pocus!! 

I hope you all enjoy your Halloween - Stay Safe! 

Today I am sharing with you a Halloween Tag I have made using some of the Gorgeous 'All Hallows' stamps and the 'Spellbound Abi' stamp which I love


I stamped the 'All Hallows -Spiderweb' stamp over the large tag using light grey ink and then inked the edges using 'Spiced Marmalade' distress ink and then 'Black Soot' distress ink just at the edge.

I cut a piece of black pearlescent cardstock to a few mm smaller than the tag, rounded the corners with a puch and glued to the front of the tag. I found an offcut of Halloween craft paper in my box and trimmed this to fit the side of the black card.

I stamped the 'All Hallows - Spooky Scene' onto white card using black ink, I fussy cut the tombstones and bats then inked over using 'Peeled Paint' distress ink. I attached the scene across the bottom of the tag using a hotglue gun and saved the bats for later.

I stamped 'Spellbound Abi' onto white card and coloured her using my pencils in colours to match the tag so far. I then stamped the edges using the 'All Hallows - Spiderweb' using black ink, I then lightly inked the edges using spiced marmalade, peeled paint and black soot distress inks. I matted the image onto black cardstock and fixed to the tag using foam tape. I then attached the bats from earlier using my hotglue gun.

To finish I added the sentiment using the 'Spookylicious' word from the 'Spellbound Abbie' stamp set

I hope you like my post today, I really enjoyed making the Tag it was a lot of fun

Please visit again soon to see the Gorgeous Projects by the Bee Crafty Design Team 

Krafty Hugs xx

Check out Kerrie's Blog to see more of her work

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...