Wednesday, September 14, 2016

MArleen DT - Sorry Im late...

Hi bloggers 
Sorry my post is late today. I got caught up the the NEW RELEASE stamps from 
Bee Crafty last night. shhhh
Cant wait for you to see them, they are fantastic.. (as always lol)
 
Anyway.. todays card...
 
 


For these 2 cards I had a play with the "Fir Tree" set and the "Christmas word 1" set.

I started by stamping my treee repeatedly with versamark ink. Its a clear sticky ink so I was careful when I stamped my greeeting also.
I then pulled out my PanPastles. I havent played with them in years and have quite forgotten how fab they are. I simply smothered the card (stamped with the versamark) with the 2 colours I wanted. The PanPastles blend so easily they are a dream to work with. 
The only down side to them is that they smudge like a chalk, but I fixed my card with a lick of hairspray and they are now good to go.
A couple of quick easy cards, yet wil look fab on any mantlepiece for christmas..


And that is it from me for today. I hope you like my creations.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Youtube or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...