Friday, September 30, 2016

Emily DT - Snowflakes

Hi everyone, my card this week is totally inspired by a gorgeous card by Marleen from the Hochanda samples.

I have used different colours and mounted the card differently.

Here is the card I have made...



I used a selection of green distress inks to make the background, then heat embossed the snowflakes top and bottom.


I adore the new large snowflake stamp. It is so versatile and I can think of so many ways to use it.

I used the Seasons Greeting stamp and a small snowflake in the middle. This is also heat embossed in black.


I mounted it on black and then onto a card blank. I am so happy with how it turned out. I will definitely be making more to send at Christmas in all different colours.

See you next week!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...