Friday, September 09, 2016

Emily DT - Believe

Hi everyone,

Who's starting to think about Christmas cards? I haven't really but I am doing the odd one every now and again. I have done a Christmas card this week using some of last years Christmas stamps.

Here is the card I have made...


I used Brusho paints to add colour. When I using Brushos I tend to be quite heavy handed and cover the whole piece of card. This one I have tried to be more restrained and just add a splash of colour.

I added two snowflakes and the Believe sentiment.


I finished the card by  mounting it on black and adding a few gems.


I like how it turned out. I tend to stay away from red and green for Christmas cards so I use a lot of blue. I like that it isn't a traditional Christmas card.

Hope you like it too

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...