Tuesday, August 09, 2016

Watery Feathers

Morning. Well it's been a very busy few day's. I'm sure it's the same for a lot of crafters at the moment getting on with Christmas cards as well as everything else that needs doing. I have had to take a few days out as things around the home have really needed attention. Today I thought I would share something I made with the feathers collection that Bev launched on Hochanda a little while ago. The feathers really are beautifully drawn, and are so versatile, there are a whole range of card styles that you can make. This one is a fairly colourful, clean and simple.

I started of with a sheet of cream watercolour card. I took the large feather stamp and spritzed with some water. Then I sprinkled on Cobalt Blue and Gamboge Brusho and spritzed again with water.

Then I stamped this onto the card stock, I took the smaller feather and followed the same process and left to dry.

When the image was dry I overstamped the image with Coffee Archival Ink. I also stamped the sentiment in Coffee Archival.


Finally I layered the project onto a piece of Teal Centura Pearl and then onto Black Centura Pearl both from the dark's collection from Crafters Companion.Here is the finished piece.


Many thanks for joining me today, I have to say it feels like a long while since I shared a post. Just shows you how much has been going on since the last one. I hope you have enjoyed the step by step and the card I have shared with you today and hope that you will join me again. Thank you ever so much for all of your lovely comments both here and on Facebook.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! I can't get enough of Brushos!! X

trent999 said...

Thank you Helen. I am so pleased you like this one. A great way of using them, I love the Brushos too.xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...