Saturday, August 27, 2016

Barbara DT - Hochanda Samples

Hiya, I'm back with the rest of my makes from the recent BEE CRAFTY Hochanda show.....
Bev launched THREE new sets of stamps on the show, and you can find them on the Bee Crafty website, of course.
Yuletide WORDage Set - HERE 
Yuletide Set - Fir trees & fronds - HERE 
Yuletide Set - Holly swirl tree & Borders - HERE
Too many pics to go into detail about, but if you have any questions re-backgrounds, etc......please just ask.
 







Do you have a favourite??
I do, but I'm not telling ;-)
Have a great Bank Holiday weekend.......I always think Summer is over on the Tuesday after BH Monday, good job I still have lots of holidays to look forward to ;-)
Catch you soon,
Barbara xx

3 comments:

Debs said...

Amazing work, I love them all. X

Kate M said...

Beautiful cards Barbara, difficult to choose a favourite, but I think I like the next to the last one, with all those fabulous colours!! Super proects.
xx

Jan said...

Beautiful samples Barbara xx Jan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...