Monday, July 11, 2016

DT Kerrie - Fashionette 'Peggy' Blue Floral

Hiya and welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Today I would like to share with you a nice simple make to show how you can team up your Bee Crafty Stamps with pretty papers/cardstocks in your own crafty stash 

I am a terrible hoarder of all things craft and I even have a massive box full of off-cuts that were either to big or too lush to through away. I always feel I need to use up every little bit. I also took a step back into my own comfort zone of colouring and pretty papers


I also used up the waste from this card by using some of my Die's to create the circular shapes of the image topper and matt aswell as the dark blue flowers

The cardblank is an old one from a set I never finished using from years ago - as i am on a no-spend ban I am making use of all my older stash - after the massive de-clutter I had over the last few weeks i found lots of hidden treasures that I had forgotten about


I stamped the gorgeous 'Peggy' - FASHIONette stamp onto hammered cardstock - which I had pre-cut using a circle die. I coloured her using lots of pencils from my pencils box... I have a random mix of lots of brands but I always use them together as they all blend together quite well, from basic crayola to more expensive brands

The lovely sentiment  'With Love' - WORDage I stamped onto white card and i used off-cuts from the backing paper and matting cardstock to tie it in with the colours used

I hope I may have encouraged you all to dig deep into your boxes of stash to possible use up some of your treasures

Thank You so much for visiting today - please do come back to the Bee Crafty Blog again soon to see Gorgeous Make from the Brilliant Design Team

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...