Wednesday, June 08, 2016

Marleen DT

Howdy Ya All..
Welcome to my wee spot on the www..

A quick post for Bee Crafty  today to share my weekly inspiration
I actually made this card when I was making the card I showed last week. I loved the colour combination of the yellow and pink and decided to make todays card while I was at it. 
Its very simple yet very effective I think.
I love this sentimet (Ive added the birthday sentiment under the main sentiment as I mainly use birthday cards) and I simply stamped my wee feather next to it. 
I finished my card with loads of water splashes (simply cause I love the tecnique)
You can find the stamps Ive used HERE.

And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.
 Happy Crafting


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...