Friday, June 17, 2016

Emily DT - Brusho Frame

Hi everyone, my turn again for some Bee Crafty inspiration. The design team have all had new Hochanda samples to make this week so I have made a very quick card. It might be quick to make, but a very effective little card, and great for a lot of occasions

Here is the card I have made this week...



I started by finding a piece of card coloured with Brusho paints from my stash. I usually have some pieces of Brusho card lying around in various colours.


I stamped the Splatter Swirl Frame onto the middle and cut out the centre of the Frame. I then stamped the Live Laugh Dream sentiment onto white card and stuck it behind the frame.


The whole thing was mounted on black card and that's it done!!

This type of card is so easy and quick to make but I love how it looks. Varying the colours and sentiment make it suitable for most occasions.

I hope you like it!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...