Saturday, March 12, 2016

Spring Flowers for a Spring Saturday.....Barbara DT

Hi everyone, Saturday again, and what a beautiful morning it is here....hope you all manage to see some lovely sunshine this weekend, Summer is on it's way....yay!!
This week, I've made a card using the gorgeous stamp called 'Star Flowers' from the Fabulous Flowers set.....this is the first time I've used this particular stamp, but it's so pretty, I'll certainly be doing more with it.
 Firstly I covered a piece of linen cardstock with Pan Pastel chalks in yellow & red, then I stamped the 'Star Flowers' twice in Versafine 'vintage sepia'. On a separate piece of chalked card, I stamped again, and cut-out a few of the flowers.
I stamped the sentiment (love this one) and layered up the flowers. I ran around the edges of the flowers with gold wax, but it looks white on the pic, sorry ........I added a butterfly from the 'Butterflies Set 1' and matted onto black cardstock and a white card base.
Well that's it for this week, hope you like my card enough to leave a comment, they are much appreciated.
Happy weekend,
Barbara xx


3 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi Barbara your card is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Wow just love the colours Barbara. A gorgeous cardvx

Zoe said...

Beautiful, I love the colours, it looks great on the textured card, gives it class, the stamps are fab too, I really like Bevs stamps. Have a great weekend xx Zoe xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...