Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Marleen, Vibrant flower card.

Morning blogger friends..
Another week gone and we are back to wednesday and my spot for
For today I've made a card using the stamps that was on Hochanda a few months ago.
I've used the "Fabulous Flowers - Corner" stamp as well as the "Butterflies set 2" stamp. My greeting is also fro Bee Crafty and is the "Happy Birthday/With Love" set.
Make sure you check out the STORE for all the other amazing stamps.


 
 I had som much fun making this card. I have to say pictures dont do the colour justice, it's far more vibrant then shown here but I couldnt get a better picture..
Background is distress ink with a stencil and clear embossing powders. I then stamped with my trusty friend Black Archival and added gold embodding powder to the egdes.
I made the flowers by stamping on to plain cardstock, colouring with the same colours I used for my background, cutting them out and adding first gold embossing powders to the edges and then a coat of clear embossing powder.
The butterfly is made the same way and my greeting also.

And that is it from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

Do you follow me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or like my FB page?? 
If you dont, COME AND JOIN ME :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...