Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Marleen DT... All the samples using the new stamps..

Hey guys..

As some of you know, Bee Crafty is on Hochanda every month. And Feburary was no exception. Beverley the Boss lady was on the 29th Feb with fantastic new stamps.
Im pretty sure that anyone who knows Bee Crafty has seen the stamps by now lol, but I had a few samples done for the show that didnt make it to the screen.

Yes I have posted them in the Bee Crafty Facebook group, but until now I havent blogged them. So why not today ;-)

Using the new stamps, which you can all find in the STORE, here are all my samples, I made for the show.


 
 

 












 The samples has all been made using various mediums and tecniques but most of all I had fun making them. And I just adore the stamps, I still havent made up my mind which ones are my favorite.
And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comment left behind.
And dont forget to come visit me on FaceBook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or my FB page.
Happy Crafting 



1 comment:

Sylvia said...

Fabulous DT samples, love those gorgeous tags.

Sylv xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...