Friday, March 04, 2016

Emily DT - Love

Hi everyone, yet another week has gone by and it's time for another project from me.

This week I have done a quick easy card using two Bee Crafty stamps.

Here is the card...


I started by stamping the wire heart frame in Abandoned Coral distress ink and again on scrap paper. I cut out the scrap one and used it as a mask. Using the mask I went over the whole thing using the Inkables dots mask and Abandoned Coral distress ink. This way the heart was left plain. 


I stamped the Love stamp across the middle and mounted the whole thing on black. 


That's it finished! A very quick card that can be done in any colour.

Hope you like it!

Emily x

3 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful card! Loving the heart.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the design. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Love it. A fab card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...