Friday, March 25, 2016

Emily DT - Dandelions

Hi everyone,

It's lovely and sunny where I am today and so I have created a beautiful, sunny, colourful card to show you. Here's the card I've made...


I have used the new large dandelion stamp to create a background. I have inked up just the head part with yellow, orange and red pigment inks and stamped it numerous times, covering the card.


I stamped the Wonderful sentiment onto a scrap of white card and mounted it onto black. I then stuck this onto my background using foam pads for dimension.


I mounted the whole thing on black and then onto a card blank.

I'm happy with how it turned out and this style of card can be done in any colour combination, with lots of different sentiments.

Hope you like it!

Emily x

2 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning card. I love the bright sunny colours. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Brawny x said...

Great card x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...