Monday, March 21, 2016

DT Kerrie - Make a Wish - Dandelion

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

I would love to share with you how I made this shaped card 

I have used the 'BEAUtanicals - Dandelion' stamp set


First I diecut 2 sizes of Giant Label shapes using some of my larger die's from my stash
One I cut using white pearlescent card and one from gold pearlescent card. I fixed the smaller gold shape to the front of the white shape - to make this card front stand up like a portrait I fixed an A6 cardblank to the reverse to work as a stand.

I stamped the large Dandelion Seeds stamp from the set onto a piece of kraft card which I then tied brown organza ribbon around and matted brown mirror board

I stamped the large Dandelion onto a piece of linen card but with the stem curved on the stamp block. I then stamped the smaller Dandelion twice along the bottom of the card. I stamped the smaller Dandelion Seeds around the top corner to look like they are blowing away from the large flower. I inked around the edges and then matted with brown mirror board.

I stamped the 'Make a Wish' sentiments, trimmed them, inked the edges and matted on brown mirror board. I then fixed all the pieces onto the card front at jaunty angles.

Thank You so much for visiting my post today - please do visit the Bee Crafty Blog again soon for more Gorgeous Makes from the Amazing Design Team 

Krafty Hugs xxx




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...