Monday, February 08, 2016

Kerrie DT - FASHIONette Mary - Happy Birthday

Hiya and Welcome to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Another FASHIONette make from me today, this time it's MARY I adore these pretty/girly stamps they are so much fun to colour up using any medium but Fave of course are Alcohol Markers


Products I used that are available over at Bee Crafty's shop...


I used a masking technique for this project. I stamped Mary first onto super smooth cardstock using light grey ink and then again onto masking paper (large post-its could also be used). I cut round Mary on the masking paper and fixed over the stamped image on the super smooth cardstock so I could ink a circle over her but leaving her completely blank. I used Distress Ink pads and my Inkables Circle Easy Frame Template for this. 

Leaving the Mask in place I then Stamped the Splatter Swirl stamp around the sides in grey ink and then inked lightly over the edges using black ink. I also inked a few spotty areas using Seedless Preserves distress ink and a small circle pattern template.

I pulled back the Mask to reveal my still clean stamped image of Mary, who I then coloured using my Alchohol Markers. Where I had stamped her in light grey ink the lines are softer and almost disappear when using Markers over it (I love this effect) - I drew over her Eyelashes with a fine Black Drawing Pen to make them stand out.


I added some gems and a Sentiment to finish 

Thank You so much for Visiting my Post today. Please do visit the Bee Crafty Blog again soon for more Gorgeous Makes from the Brilliant Design Team 

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...