Saturday, February 13, 2016

Barbara - DT - Tags

Hello everyone, it's Saturday (yeah!) so that means it's time for another blog from me, Barbara.....this week I've been using Pan Pastels for my work with the fabulous stamps & stencils from 
I fancied making a few tags with the gorgeous 'BEAUtanicals' range.
I made 3 tags from white linen card stock, then coloured them with a selection of Pan Pastel chalks.
Once the tags were coloured, I began stamping.....


Stamps used on this tag are:-
Da Vinci Script HERE
Greatness Words HERE  
and
BEAUtanicals, Branches, Poppy Heads
HERE 


Stamps used on this tag :-
Cow Parsley, Dandelion
(HERE)
Wordage (HERE)











Stamps on this tag are :-
Cow Parsley, Dandelion (HERE)
Wordage (HERE)












Well, that's all for this week, hope you manage to get some crafting done over the next few days....
Oh, and a date for your diary, Bev, from Bee Crafty will be back on your TV screens at Hochanda on 29th February, with some brand new stamps....I can't wait!
See you next week,
Barbara xx
  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...