Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Marleen DT - Memories

Hello Everyone
And Happy New year to you all.

My first post in 2016 and this one is for my regular wednesday spot for
For today I've used the stamps called "Wordage - The best thing about memories" and
"Fabulous Flowers - Posy"
  You can find them in the STORE with all the other goodies.




 

This is the first bit of crafting I have done since before christmas. My mojo went on holiday as the festive season set in and is only just starting to come back to work. So I decided to do something simple yet stylish for this week. 
This card is simply stamping and embossing powders.
I stamped and embossed the black word stamp first, and then did the flowers around after.
I finished by matting onto black cardstock..

And that is all from me for today.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...