Monday, January 04, 2016

Kerrie DT - Happy New Year x x x

Hiya and Welcome back to my Monday Post for Bee Crafty

Wowser Christmas & New Years were Amazing and I feel very rested after a few weeks at home with my Family x x I hope you all had a lovely Festive Season and i wish you all well for an Amazinf New Year xx

For my Project today I have mixed it up a bit with one of the Newer Floral Stamp Sets and a Wordage Stamp I again chose the softer/warmer look that I love love love


I cut down a piece of watercolour cardstock. I inked through an Inkables Template using 4 shades of distress inks

I stamped and embossed the Floral Corner using versamark ink, gold embossing powder and my trusty white heat gun 

I made more flowers stamped and embossed onto vellum using darker gold and white embossing powders, which I then cut out, dry embossed the backs using a ball tool and a soft mat and layered up using a hot glue gun

To finish the card I inked the edges using Pumice Stone distress ink and added a matt of pearlescent Gold cardstock 


Thank You so much for visiting my Post today, please do visit again soon for more yummy makes from the amazing Design Team 

Krafty Hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...