Saturday, January 02, 2016

Happy New Year

Happy New Year! This is my first blog of the new year and today I am sharing with you another make using Bee Crafty's new flower stamps.

 

 

To make this card I used:

Flower corner stamp

Tim Holtz distress spray

Inkables template

Holographic embossing powder

Bleach

Distress inks

 

I sprayed my distress sprays onto the card and dried. With some water I spritzed through the inkables template and dried once more. I used some bleach and a cotton bud to make my polka dots, I love the way the bleach reacts with the ink and alters the colour.

 

With the flower corner stamp I stamped using watermark ink and embossed with holographic embossing powder. The sentiment was stamped with black ink and embossed with clear embossing powder.

 

To enhance the flowers with my distress ink tool I blended seedless preserves around the edge of the card.

 

 

Thank you for stopping by today. Unfortunately there is a small technical problem today and I havent been able to link any of the products you can visit Bee Crafty by visiting beecraft.net

Happy new year crafters. Lets hope it's a fabulous one!

 

Crafty hugs,

Clare x x x

1 comment:

Polly May said...

What a gorgeous card. I love the colour and the great techniques that you have used. Happy crafting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...