Friday, January 15, 2016

Emily DT - Dandelion

Hi everyone, hope you are having a good week!
Recently we have been spoilt at Bee Crafty by all the gorgeous new stamps and I felt bad that I've been neglecting all my original Bee Crafty stamps! So this week I decided to stay away from all of my new ones and pull out a couple that haven't seen the light of day for a while.

I chose my original favourite to be the main feature, the dandelion.

Here is the card I have made...


Whenever I make a card I find myself automatically reaching for my black ink and black card to matt with. So for this card I decided to stay away from black! I die cut a circle to use as a mask and using distress inks and an ink applicator I coloured the circle. The colours used were Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron and Wilted Violet.



I waited for it to dry thoroughly then stamped the dandelion with Versamark and heat embossed it in white,
I used a coordinating green card from my stash to matt the card and left it longer at the bottom when I trimmed it. I then added some pink ribbon to finish it off.



The whole thing was mounted onto a 6x6 inch card blank.

I hope you like the fresh Spring colours as much as I do!!

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...