Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Marleen DT - Holly Swirl tree

Hello everyone..

Once again wednesday, and can you believe it?? Its DECEMBER..
Merry Christmas everyone..

Today I want to share a little quick card I've made for
Bee Crafty

I've used the stamp called Holly Swirl Tree from the Yuletide collection
 
This card was made by smothering my cardstock in the blue distress ink. I then stamped my tree and embossed it with silver embossing powder. Once melted and cool, I tool a glue pen and hand drew my border around and once again embossed with the silver embossing powder.
Once my border was cooled I used a brown distress ink around the edges.

The little specks around the card is also embossing powder. I 'made' them by simply not flicking the card too hard when taking of the extra embossing powder when making the border.

And that is all from me for today. I hope you like my wee card.
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...