Saturday, December 05, 2015

Clare Dt - Inspire

Good morning to you bloggers. I expect lots of you are busy preparing for this months festivities? Don't forget to take a little time out and for yourselves and visit Bee Crafty to make a christmas list of your own. There have been a number of new stamps released over the past month so if you are after a crafty gift of your own pop over to the online shop.

 

Today I would like to share with you some of the new stamps that have been released used in conjuntion with some of the old ones.

 

Stamps used in this project:

Splat 1, 2 & 3

Splatter swirl rectangle

Inspire

Backdrop bubble wrap negative & positive

Backdrop music fur elise

Inspired by Da Vinci script

Ranger liquid pearls

Ranger stickles

 

First of all I inked the splats and stamped in various places. Then using the splats again I kiss stamped onto music, bubblewrap and script stamps, some with black ink and some without.

 

I inked the splatter swirl frame with black ink and masked an area so that when I stamped 'inspire' it would just venture outside the frame.

Finally I added some pearly dots and some stickles for a bit of bling.

Thank you for popping over today. I love to hear you comments so feel free to leave one in the box below.

 

Happy crafting,

Clare x x x

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...