Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Marleen DT - Vera

Hey blogger friends..

Today Im sharing my wednesday inspiration for 

For today I've used the stamp called "Vera" from the Fashionettes series.
You can find her and all the other fantastic stamps, in the STORE.




My back ground has been made on water colour card stock and distress inks.
The little pink squares was made by a die (it was the leftovers from a frame die) just glued on one by one.
Vera is coloured with promarkers and cut with a circle die. 
PLEASE NOTE: Vera normally come with legs lol.. I just cut them off on this card lol)
The flowers and the sentiment are from my stash.

And that is all from me for today. 
Thank you for popping by and for any comments left behind.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...