Friday, November 13, 2015

Emily DT - Love Hill on Hessian

Hi everyone.
When I am making cards I love to try and incorporate materials other than card and hessian is a favourite of mine.
I have used it on the card I have made this week. Here it is...


I coloured some pieces of hessian when I last had my Brusho paints out and this piece was coloured with turquoise and lemon.
I stamped the Love Hill stamp using Memento black ink. I used Memento as I find it produces a 'blacker' image than my Archival ink. Stamping onto the hessian you need a good black juicy inkpad.
I did have to go over it with a black sharpie to make it really defined.


I frayed the edges of the hessian by pulling a few strands out. I just like the way it looks a bit rustic!
I wanted to keep it simple so I mounted it onto black card and then onto my card blank. I stamped a small Wordage sentiment just to finish it off.


Hope you like it

Emily x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...