Friday, November 20, 2015

Emily DT - Inspired by Bev

Hi everyone, who watched Bev on Hochanda yesterday with all those gorgeous new stamps??

I watched the shows and loved the samples so my card today is inspired by one of Bev's demo's. However, I've made it using stamps I already had in my stash.

Here is the card


I used the square inkables outer part as a mask, and used Brusho paints in the middle. I used ultramarine, lemon and lime green Brushos.

Once it was dry I used the Splatter Swirl border to make a couple of feature corners.


I stamped the Smile Wordage stamp onto a scrap of white card and mounted it onto black. This was then stuck to the topper and the whole thing was mounted on black.

I hope you like it and feel as inspired by the Hochanda show as I did! I wanted to show that stamps you already have in your stash can be used, although a fair few of the new ones will be on my shopping list!!

Emily xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...