Saturday, September 12, 2015

Clare DT Tree silhouette

Hi, it's Clare here again and I'm back with my little bit of Bee Crafty.  It's been my first full week of work so there hasn't been much crafting this week but fortunately, during the holidays, I made a batch of projects and I have something to show you this week.


Items used for this project are:
Beautanicals Tree Silhouette
Da Vinci  inspired script
Wordage live with no excuses 
Distress inks
Embossing powder - Clear

You can visit http://www.beecrafty.net to find all of these stamps and many more.


To start I stamped the script stamp all over the card in brown I know.   With my clear embossing stamp pad I stamped the tree and heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  

I then started to blend in my distress inks starting with squeezed lemonade in the centre of the card and gradually working in spiced marmalade and dried marigold with some walnut stain around the edge of the card.


That's my post for this week,  if you have enjoyed visiting why not follow the blog.  If you would like to leave a comment you can do this below.  

Happy crafting,
Big hugs, 
Clare x x x 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...