Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Marleen DT - Branch

Hello crafty friends :-)

Its time for my weekly slot for

This week Ive had a play with the 
Ive also used the "Best wishes" stamp.

You can find both in the STORE with all the other goodies..

Here is what Ive made for this week:



For this card I wanted to go nice and colour full. And I just love the reds and pinks in the distress range. So what I did was simply to cut an mat to fit my card blank and smother it in those colors.
I then took my branch stamp and stamped of the edges all the way round my mat till I was happy with the amount of branches.
For the greeting I simply took a piece of card stock and stamped the greeting twice and added the little "tail" under and added onto the card with foam pads.
A quick little card yet very striking.

And that is all from me for today. Have a great day and thank you for popping by.

 

1 comment:

Tina Chianna said...

Fabby make and such rich yummy colour x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...