Friday, July 10, 2015

Emily DT - Fleur & Freddie

Hi everyone. Today is mine and my husband's fifth wedding anniversary so I'm feeling all romantic!
Therefore I've chosen Fleur & Freddie to be the focus of my card this week.

Here is the card


 I started by masking off the middle of the card and colouring the border. I used picked raspberry distress ink which was roughly applied with an ink applicator and then went all the way round with the cow parsley stamp using black archival ink.


Then I stamped Fleur & Freddie Foot Poppin' Kisses in the middle. I'm not great at colouring in but I had a go at painting the image using distress inks and water. I think it turned out ok!


I hope I've managed to spread the love a bit this week!
See you all again next week
Emily
x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...