Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Marleen DT - Tin Man.

Hi guys..

Wednesday already?? Well this means only 1 thing for me..
Bee Crafty ;-)

Today Ive had a play with my favorite little Tin Man Stamp from the Wizard of Oz collection.

Ive made a little tag for today. This tag came about simple because I had a bit of left over paint on my craft sheet. I was having a play with sparkling paints that I picked up one day out shopping and didnt wanted to waste it. I always have a few finished cut tags lying ready so I decided to add the paints to the tag. The silver paint on the tag really reminded me of the Tin Man so dug him out and added paint to him as well.





My sentiment is the "Live, Laugh, Laugh circle" stamp coloured with distress marker and a bit of glitter paint added on top.
You can find all the stamps in the STORE.

And that is all from me for today.
Many thanks for popping by and for any comments left behind.



1 comment:

Angela said...

Great Tag Marleen, Love it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...